Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crossing path

The last few days was really amazing. How things unfold and how attractions works. Its a little amazing, just before I come I was reminded of my little test that I did with Law of attraction when I when to Laos' Luang Prabang. I make my mind to think of one design and surprisingly while sitting at one of the coffee shop a girl came with a bracelet that resembles the design exactly !!

SO it reminded me of the power of our subconscious mind. I thought of having mien kam on the first day of exhibition and told Poo. Then the next day Jee brought mien kam to the hall !!!

And the other amazing thing is, Maggie was telling me that the deep fried pork skin she bought will be best to be eaten with the yellow noodle from Manado. And just so happen that Mrs Sim's friend brought them the wantan mee from Yaowarat and would like to share it with us. Mrs Sim did offer Maggie earlier but she rejected. Then I again offer her, and she was like wow this is The noodle from Manado !!

And again good things happen, we were walking along Kao San rd for Maggie and Calvin to experience the hip place. This guy came from behind and pointing at my green teddy bear bag saying he printed it ... but I couldn't remember his face as it was 5 years ago !!! I too could not remember where I bought it, it could be a night market somewhere. Pitch is his name. His face, his happiness shows so much when he saw that his art is being aprreciated. I really like this bag !! the one thing that attracts me to it immediately is the striking red heart ! he was halfway painting it when I saw it, I think it was at the Ratchprasong interchange near to Erawan Shrine I bought this bag. I told him I wait for it to dry, I want the bag !



Then again, since the day of arriving Bangkok, I have been in up and down; yes and no; trying to play out scenes if we do meet/bum into each other. I really miss you 'little finger'


No comments: