Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lake retreat

Want to share with you here a beautiful retreat located in Chenderoh Lake between Gerik and Kuala Kangsar, Perak.

SukaSuka Lake Retreat ... my brothers and I had frequented this lake for our annual fishing for quite some years now. But this place had some how elude from us as my brother had tried numerous times to get in contact with them without success. However a recent article provides him with an updated contact. And I would say may be this is destine that we finally get to come to this place... alas. And to top it we were cast away .. only 3 of us in the whole island alone. The owner had another property in mainland near to the village jetty and was running full house, so that is the reason why we are left on the island alone. That's a nice experience like having our very own place to ourselves. It was nice, but because I was sick before and during the trip I didn't really venture out of the canteen / reception area. And really wanted to rest. Otherwise I wold have sit outside and admire the silence and also the skies.

But one funny thing, I seems to have unique experiences with moon. I was awaken by the stillness (no wind and it was a little humid) then I saw outside, the moon was rising in between the tress in the horizon behind the mountains with the lake reflecting its light.. If I am feeling better then I would have walk outside and take in the whole moment.. that moment !

The moon was rising behind those mountains.


The path that leads to the rooms ... grasses are nicely trim, reflects a well kept garden.

And funny part is, the owner trusted us 3 with their 'home' .. allowing us to be home alone in their home, which they claim in their 15 years of operation they have never hand their home to anyone before.

Is this 'takdir' ? Destine ?

No comments: