Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The journey continues ...

A consultant told me before that she says every one of us are repeating a cycle in our life journey and that 10 years is the cycle. What happen now is similar to what happens 10 years ago; unless we rise above the situation and move on, the cycle will keep repeating itself and we will never learn and understand what the hidden lesson is.

As my journey continues, I had chosen a foreign path. 10 years ago, I did chose a rather different path from what I was doing before. Now I chose again, a path that is not familiar in my working life. But will often come across. Standing in the cross road for a while; I was mulling and looking at every corner trying to find a familiar spot; but things are getting even more blurry.

I live to challenge my ever curious soul, to always try something new in the related field of Tourism. I always say I am a Tour and Travel person. I want to try all jobs that is related to it. I however overstayed in in my hobby of exploring the undersea. Then again .. that journey is as beautiful as it is and still a never ending journey, of which I find it ignites my passion in another way.

My journey continues, as in all of us, to the unexpected. The courage to step out of the so comfort zone into the unknown; had always been my soul. Always trying to find the light at the end of the tunnel. I am now counting on days when I will finally hit the ground running. I am always well planned and playing out what to expect tomorrow. I had always want to control the whole situation by analysing every angle and seeing things from the top with my bird's eye view. But this time I am clueless, and trying hard to learn new things everyday. Passions drives me on.

It was a real challenge to stepping out of that comfort zone. In the transition now, asking myself what had I got myself into ? Counting down the days was both scary and exhilarating at the same time. Not knowing how I will cope, not knowing how I will fair. Most of all, the heart is mixed. It was rather a heart over head decision. That I will not regret doing but will certainly regret if not doing.

At this stage as the journey continues, whatever I do now I do what my heart feels. There is just too short in time to mind over what the head is thinking. There will be people who says you are stupid in doing this, but what had my action gotta do with your head ? There is no need for acknowledgments of sort if at the end of the day I am able to face my creator with open arms and open heart.

As the journey continues, I hope to achieve what the heart felt is right rather then worry over what the head is conspiring against.

So the journey continues ...


No comments: