Thursday, November 24, 2011

scrap the old thoughts

I suddenly feels like writing again.

This year I wasn't so active in writing,one of the main reason is that heart is not feeling much. I am a person who feels and always feeling. If the heart is not feeling I felt like block and trap in a space that is empty every corner. And this year I have tried to reverse all my thoughts, I am sure that you too have this kind of feelings. It's in all of us, when some thoughts come up in our mind which our subconscious keeps playing, and our head thought 'nah this can't be' the mind automatically brushes what ever that was playing in our heart just that moment that we 'hope' will happens.

Why we brushes aside that thought that we thought may not happen at all ? Why ? Why the 'nah it will not happen' ? Why can't we be positive and embraces it, believe that is will happens ? This is what I am doing exactly, whenever each time a thought comes up and when I try to brush it aside, I quickly remind myself YES, I am embracing this good thought to happen. I want it to happen, I am worthy of receiving it ! and Why not ?

A lot of times, when we don't believe in our self we will think that we don't deserve to be treated good. Things do get better and patterns do change too. If we are alert to our surroundings and open for change, our mind can change too.

Recently, I have so many things coming to my mind, and all are good things that I hope will come true. Just when I want to brush it aside, I say NO. Why not ? It can be true, I can happen to me, things change.

Have you had this kind of thinking before ? Is it time to change that negative thinking ?



No comments: